Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Amorites Apostle appears Arabic argument Azekah Bible blessed Book of Acts called character Christ Christian Church creation death Divine earth Epistle Evangelist event evidence expression fact father favour former future Gesenius Gibeah Gibeon God's Gospel Greek Gumpach hath heaven Hebrew Hebrew language Herod holy instance interpretation Israel Israelites Jerusalem Jesus Jewish Jews John Josephus Joshua Katterns king language latter learned literal Lord Lord's Luke Makkedah meaning ment mentioned Messiah mind miracle Mishna Moses narrative nations nature Nisan object Old Testament opinion passage Passover Paul period person preparation-time preterite Professor prophecy prophet Rabbi reason reference regard remarks rendered respect resurrection Sabbath sacred says Scripture sense Septuagint signify Silas speak spiritual supposed Syriac Talmud term thee theory things thou tion translation truth unto verb verse Weir whole words writer
276. oldal - Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
122. oldal - These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth. But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
127. oldal - And there shall be no more curse : but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him. And they shall see his face ; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
120. oldal - God by faith: that I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being made conformable unto His death; if by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
277. oldal - In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
172. oldal - And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene.
191. oldal - Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: in whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will...
125. oldal - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.