Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according appears applied argument believe called cause character Christ Christian Church common connection considered creation death difficulty Divine earth event evidence existence expression fact father former future give given Gospel Greek ground hand heaven Hebrew hour idea implies important instance interpretation Israel Jesus Jewish Jews John Josephus king language latter learned light Lord meaning mentioned mind miracle narrative nature never notice object occurs opinion original passage passed period person present principle probably Professor prophet prove question reason received reference regard relation remarks rendered represent respect sacred says Scripture seems sense speak spiritual stand supposed taken tense term Testament theory things thou tion translation true truth universal unto verb verse waters whole writer written
276. oldal - Hitherto shalt thou come, but no further: and here shall thy proud waves be stayed?
122. oldal - These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth. But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
127. oldal - And there shall be no more curse : but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him. And they shall see his face ; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
120. oldal - God by faith: that I may know Him, and the power of His resurrection, and the fellowship of His sufferings, being made conformable unto His death; if by any means I might attain unto the resurrection of the dead.
277. oldal - In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, in the second month, the seventeenth day of the month, the same day were all the fountains of the great deep broken up, and the windows of heaven were opened.
172. oldal - And he came and dwelt in a city called Nazareth: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophets, He shall be called a Nazarene.
191. oldal - Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: in whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will...
125. oldal - And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.