Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
'The Beast and His Image': Or, the Pope and the Council of Trent, a Comm ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
'the Beast and His Image': Or, the Pope and the Council of Trent, a Comm ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2013
according Angel Apostles appears authority Beast believe Bishop blasphemy blessed blood body Bull called chapter Christ Christian Church of Rome command Council Daniel darkness dead death destroy Devil doctrine Dragon earth Eighth Emperor empire faith fall feet fire France gave give given Gregory hand hath head heaven heretics Holy honour horn images Italy Jesus John kingdom kings lion little horn living Lord manner Mary miracles months mouth never observed offered opens Pagan Papacy Papal Paul period persons Peter Pope Popery Popish poured present priests prince prophet Protestants received remarkable represented river Roman Roman Catholics Sacrament saints Scripture seat seen seven sins soul speaking Spirit stand sword taken thee things thou thousand true unto vial Vicar Virgin waters whole Witnesses wondered worship
219. oldal - And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.
128. oldal - And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven. And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer...
197. oldal - And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
169. oldal - And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
150. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord GOD, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the LORD...
367. oldal - And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth, and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
135. oldal - Well ; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not high-minded, but fear : for if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest He also spare not thee. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God : on them which fell, severity ; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in His goodness : otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.
122. oldal - And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
429. oldal - And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
208. oldal - And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people : and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.