Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according admitted ages ancient animal appears Arabia Assyria beasts beauty Bochart body branches built called camels Canaan carried circumstance colour common consequence considerable covered creature descendants earth east Egypt equally express extremely feet field frequently fruit give Greeks ground hand head heat heaven Hebrew Hist historian horses inhabitants inspired interpreters Israel Italy kind king known lake land language learned leaves Lebanon lived Lord manner means mentioned Moses mount mountains natural observes olive opinion oriental original passage passed Persian plain plant present probable produced prophet rain reason received refer regions remarkable render river sacred sacred writers says Scripture seems serpent side signifies situation sons species streams supposed term thou tion Trav traveller tree true unto whole wind wood writers
35. oldal - And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people...
322. oldal - Why hast thou then broken down her hedges, So that all they which pass by the way do pluck her ? The boar out of the wood doth waste it, And the wild beast of the field doth devour it.
457. oldal - And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth : and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
24. oldal - So Sennacherib king of Assyria departed, and went and returned, and dwelt at Nineveh. And it came to pass, as he was worshipping in the house of Nisroch his god, that Adrammelech and Sharezer his sons smote him with the sword: and they escaped into the land of Armenia. And Esarhaddon his son reigned in his stead.
191. oldal - The lofty looks of man shall be humbled, and the haughtiness of men shall be bowed down, and the Lord alone shall be exalted in that day.
46. oldal - Therefore is the name of it called Babel ; because the Lord did there confound the language of all the earth: and from thence did the Lord scatter them abroad upon the face of all the earth.
217. oldal - Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.
354. oldal - For their vine is of the vine of Sodom, and of the fields of Gomorrah : their grapes are grapes of gall, their clusters are bitter : Their wine is the poison of dragons, and the cruel venom of asps.
178. oldal - The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose. It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Shar'on, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.