Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
affected answer appeared attend began believe better blessed brought called cause character child Christ Christian Church Consid considerable continued conversation cried daughter dear death divine Doctor event evil excellent express faith father fear feel further give given gospel grace hands happy hear heard heart holy hope immediately Jesus kind late leave less live Lord Loveg Lovegood Lovely Madam matters means Merryman mind Minister never once person poor prayer preaching present prove Reader received respecting rest salvation seems sent sermon short sinner sins soon sort soul spirit strange suppose sure tell things thought thousand tion told took truth turn unto wife wish wonder Worthy young
313. oldal - But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held ; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
259. oldal - Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath : for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I -will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore If thine enemy hunger, feed him ; if he thirst, give him drink : for in so doing thou sha.lt heap coals of fire on his head.
77. oldal - Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth. Who is he that condemneth ? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
56. oldal - God, from Whom all holy desires, all good counsels, and all just works do proceed ; Give unto Thy servants that peace which the world cannot give ; that both our hearts may be set to obey Thy commandments, and also that by Thee we being defended from the fear of our enemies may pass our time in rest and quietness ; through the merits of Jesus Christ our Saviour.
149. oldal - Depart from me ye cursed into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels; for I was an hungered and ye gave me no meat ; I was thirsty and ye gave me no drink ; I was a stranger and ye took me not in ; naked and ye clothed me not ; sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.
40. oldal - His death and passion: and grant, that the grace of God, which bringeth salvation, may effectually teach and persuade me to deny ungodliness and worldly lusts, and to live soberly, righteously, and godly in this present world...
77. oldal - He is able to save to the uttermost them that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.
102. oldal - But now hath he obtained a more excellent ministry, by how much also he is the mediator of a better covenant, which was established upon better promises.
378. oldal - Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions' sakes, I will now say, Peace be within thee.