Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according aforesaid agreeable apostle appear arise Arminians atonement aversion behold believe blessed blood body called Calvinists carnal chap chosen Christ Jesus christians church common grace connected considered covenant creatures criminal dead death delight discouraged dispositions divine divine sovereignty doctrine duty election eternal everlasting evident evil faith Father favour flesh fore glory God's gospel gracious guilty hath heart heaven heavenly holy honour hope human idea infer infinite iniquity Isaiah Israel Jehovah's Jews John John iii John iv John x John xvii ment mercy mind moral inability nature never obedience object obligation pardon person pleasure promises Psal Psalm punishment purity redeemed rejoice relation religion repentance reprobation respecting righteousness saints saith the Lord salvation Saviour says scrip scriptures sense sinners sins soul spirit stumbled stumbling-block suppose thee things tion true truth tural ture uncon unto word
112. oldal - He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar ; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.
160. oldal - Curse ye Meroz, said the angel of the Lord, curse ye bitterly the inhabitants thereof; because they came not to the help of the Lord, to the help of the Lord against the mighty.
112. oldal - These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God ; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.
44. oldal - Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.
28. oldal - The Lord did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people ; for ye were the fewest of all people : but because the Lord loved you...
31. oldal - Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
125. oldal - O the Hope of Israel, the Saviour thereof in time of trouble, why shouldest thou be as a stranger in the land, and as a wayfaring man that turneth aside to tarry for a night?
162. oldal - Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.