Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
affection angels answered appear asked attend bear become believe better blessed body child christian comfort commandment consider continue dear death delight desire died divine duty dwell earth eternal eyes faith father fear feel forever friends give given glory grace grow hand happy hear heard heart heaven heavenly hell holy honour hope humble instruction Jesus Christ keep kind live look Lord means mind minister morning mother nature never night once pain pardon parents peace person pleasure poor praise pray prayer present receive religion remember rise salvation Saviour seek serve sing sinners sins soon soul speak Spirit suffer sure taught teach tell tender thee things thou thought truth turn unto wicked wish worship young youth
190. oldal - If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them...
278. oldal - And thou shalt remember all the way which the Lord thy God led thee these forty years in the wilderness, to humble thee, and to prove thee, to know what was in thine heart, whether thou wouldest keep his commandments, or no.
293. oldal - there is more joy in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, than over ninety and nine just persons that need no repentance.
172. oldal - I love them that love me ; and they that seek me early shall find me.
180. oldal - Son. 2 Now for the love I bear his Name, What was my gain I count my loss, My former pride I call my shame, And nail my glory to his cross. 3 Yes, and I must and will esteem All things but loss for Jesus' sake O may my soul be found in him, And of his righteousness partake.
135. oldal - For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.
278. oldal - Or despisest thou the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance? But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasures! up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God; Who will render to every man according to his deeds...
282. oldal - Moab, that" is over against Jericho ; and behold the land of Canaan, which I give unto the children of Israel for a possession : and die in the mount whither thou goest up, and be gathered unto thy people ; as Aaron thy brother died in mount H or, and was gathered unto his people : because ye trespassed against me among the children of Israel...