Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acknowledgment action applies appointed arising assignment assurance authorized become benefit building capital money charge claim commencement common law condition conferred consent consideration contained contract convey conveyance copyholds costs Court covenant created deed derived determinable direction easements effect enactment entitled equitable executed executors exercise exist expressed extend fact fee simple freehold give given grant heirs held improvement includes income infant intention interest invested issue lease lessee limitation Litt Lord married matter meaning ment mentioned mining mortgage mortgagor necessary notice operation otherwise owner paid particular parties pass payment person possession practice present provisions purchaser reason receipt received reference regards relation remainder rent respect restricted reversion rule sect section applies securities seems seisin separate settled land settlement statute statutory sub-s sub-section taken tenant tenure term thereof trustees unless vested Vict virtue
71. oldal - Real and personal property of every description may be taken, acquired, held and disposed of by an alien in the same manner in all respects as by a natural-born British subject; and a title to real and personal property of every description may be derived through, from, or in succession to an alien, in the same manner in all respects as through, from, or in succession to a natural-born British subject...
393. oldal - A married woman shall be capable of entering into and rendering herself liable in respect of and to the extent of her separate property on any contract...
119. oldal - ... appertaining or reputed to appertain to the land, or any part thereof, or at the time of conveyance demised, occupied, or enjoyed with, or reputed or known as part or parcel of or appurtenant to the land or any part thereof.
230. oldal - Fourth (chapter seventy-four) " for the abolition " of Fines and Recoveries, and for the " substitution of more simple modes of
83. oldal - That if no Disposition by Will shall be made of any Estate pur autre vie of a Freehold Nature, the same shall be chargeable in the Hands of the Heir, if it shall come to him by reason of special Occupancy, as Assets by Descent, as in the Case of Freehold Land in...
269. oldal - A tenant for life may lease the .settled land, or any part thereof, or any easement, right, or privilege of any kind, over or in relation to the same...
86. oldal - October, 1845, all c°orporeal tenements and hereditaments shall, as regards the conveyance of the immediate freehold thereof, be deemed to lie in grant as well as in livery...
178. oldal - ... that declaration shall, without any conveyance or assignment, operate to vest in those persons, as joint tenants, and for the purposes of the trust, that estate, interest, or right.
141. oldal - Or otherwise unless and until the lessor serves on the lessee a notice specifying the particular breach complained of, and, if the breach is capable of remedy, requiring the lessee to remedy the breach, and in any case requiring the lessee to make compensation in money for the breach...