Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
amusement ANTHONY Author become beginning boards BOOKS BROWNING CHARLES Cheap Edition Cheaper cloth Coloured comes course covert crowd Crown 8vo demy 8vo ditto DRAWING ELIZABETH BARRETT BROWNING England English expected Family farmer Fcap feeling field five folio follow four Frontispiece GEOMETRY give half Head HENRY HISTORY horse hunting hunting parson Illustrations ITALY JAMES JOHN Jorrocks jump keep ladies land LEAVES less London look Maps master of hounds Miss nature never North Novel numerous perhaps Philip Van Artevelde POEMS Portrait post 8vo PRACTICAL present Price Published ride road ROBERT round Royal SCHOOLS Second Edition selected Series sewed SKETCHES South speak sport Story tell thing THOMAS Translated TROLLOPE TROLLOPE'S turn vols Volumes WALTER WHITE women wood young
13. oldal - The Inferno. A Literal Prose Translation, with the Text of the Original printed on the same page. By John A. Carlyle, MD 5*. — The Purgatorlo. A Literal Prose Translation, with the Text printed on the same page.
22. oldal - First Principles of Observational Seismology, as developed in the Report to the Royal Society of London, of the Expedition made into the Interior of the Kingdom of Naples, to investigate the circumstances of the great Earthquake of December, 1857.
13. oldal - Arranged to meet the requirements of the Syllabus of the Science and Art Department of the Committee of Council on Education, South Kensington.
13. oldal - DIAGRAMS, A SERIES OF, ILLUSTRATIVE OF THE PRINCIPLES OF MECHANICAL PHILOSOPHY AND THEIR APPLICATION. Twenty-one large Plates, drawn on Stone. With descriptive Letterpress. Published under the Superintendence of the Society for the Diffusion of Useful Knowledge. One large folio Volume, cloth. 21.
25. oldal - ITALIAN SCULPTURE OF THE MIDDLE AGES AND PERIOD OF THE REVIVAL OF ART. A descriptive Catalogue of that Section of the South Kensington Museum comprising an Account of the Acquisitions from the Gigli and Campana Collections. With 20 Engravings.
31. oldal - THE CHARACTERISTICS OF STYLES: An Introduction to the Study of the History of Ornamental Art. Royal 8vo, 8s.
22. oldal - TORRENS M'CULLAGH. Second Edition. Svo, cloth. 10». 64 Macknight — History of the Life and Times OF EDMUND BURKE. BY THOMAS MACKNIGHT, Author of "The Right Hon. B. Disraeli, MP : a Literary and Political Biography," and "Thirty Years of Foreign Policy : a History of the Secretaryships of the Earl of Aberdeen and Viscount Palmerston.
5. oldal - DYCE'S Final Corrections. %* This edition is not a mere reprint of that which appeared in 1857, but presents a text very materially altered and amended from beginning to end, with a large body of critical Notes almost entirely new, and a Glossary, in which the language of the poet, his allusions to customs, &c., are fully explained.
30. oldal - Wayfaring Sketches among the Greeks and TURKS, AND ON THE SHORES OF THE DANUBE. By a Seven Years