Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
affliction answer Apostle appear Behold believe blessings bring called cast cause character Christian commandments concern conviction death desire disciples Divine duty effects encouragement eternal evident evil express faith Father faults favour fear feel follow fruit give give thanks given glory Gospel grace guilt hand happy hath hear heart heaven hence High holy honour hope hour important influence interest Israel Jesus Christ John kind king knew knowledge language live Lord Jesus Christ means mind nature never notice object observe opened ourselves peace persons pleasing pray prayer present promise prophet reason receive regard religion remember rest restore salvation Saviour Scriptures seek servants serve sinners sins soul speaks Spirit suffered teach temper thee things thou tion true truth turn unto whole worship
146. oldal - Therefore thou art inexcusable, O man, whosoever thou art that judgest. For wherein thou judgest another, thou condemnest thyself; for thou that judgest doest the same things.
253. oldal - Who is a God like unto thee, that pardoneth iniquity, and passeth by the transgression of the remnant of his heritage? he retaineth not his anger for ever, because he delighteth in mercy. He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us; he will subdue our iniquities ; and thou wilt cast all their sins into the depths of the sea.
90. oldal - Lift up your eyes to the heavens, and look upon the earth beneath : for the heavens shall vanish away like smoke, and the earth shall wax old like a garment, and they that dwell therein shall die in like manner : but my salvation shall be for ever, and my righteousness shall not be abolished.
251. oldal - But this I say, brethren, the time is short: it remaineth, that both they that have wives be as though they had none; And they that weep, as though they wept not; and they that rejoice, as though they rejoiced not; and they that buy, as though they possessed not; And they that use this world, as not abusing it: for the fashion of this world passeth away.
350. oldal - Sacrifice and offering thou didst not desire; mine ears hast thou opened: burnt offering and sin offering hast thou not required. Then said I, "Lo, I come:" in the volume of the book it is written of me, "I delight to do thy will, O my God." Yea, thy law is within my heart: I have preached righteousness in the great congregation: lo, I have not refrained my lips, O Lord, thou knowest.
277. oldal - Thy words were found, and I did eat them ; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O Lord God of Hosts.
93. oldal - And when it was evening, His disciples came to Him, saying, This is a desert place, and the time is now past; send the multitude away, that they may go into the villages, and buy themselves victuals.
281. oldal - And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled which were written in the law of Moses, and in the Prophets, and in the Psalms concerning me.
270. oldal - Let no man say when he is tempted ; I am tempted of God ; for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man. But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed : then, when lust hath conceived, it bringeth forth sin ; and sin, .when it is finished, bringeth forth death.