Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
afford answered apostles appears attend authority beginning believe called cause character Christ Christian circumstances coming communicated conduct considered dead death delivered desire disciples divine doctrine eternal evangelist event evidence example expect express faith Father favour follow friends give given glory gospel hands hath hear heaven honour human instructions intended Jerusalem Jesus Jews John knew knowledge language light living Lord Luke manner master means mentioned Messiah mind miracles nature necessary never object observe occasion passage performed person Peter Pharisees possessed present probably profession proof prophet punishment reason received referred REFLECTIONS regard rejected religion respect resurrection rich saith unto seems seen sense sent speak spirit sufferings supposed teach tells thee things thou tion true truth unto verse wish
106. oldal - Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it ? And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours, together, saying, Rejoice with me ; for I have found the piece which I had lost. Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.
387. oldal - Yet ye have not known him; but I know him: and if I should say, I know him not, I shall be a liar like unto you : but I know him, and keep his saying. 56 Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad.
593. oldal - Then came the soldiers, and brake the legs of the first, and of the other which was crucified with him. 33 But when they came to Jesus, and saw that he was dead already, they brake not his legs...
44. oldal - Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.
275. oldal - The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband...
408. oldal - To him the porter openeth ; and the sheep hear his voice : and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him : for they know his voice. And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him : for they know not the voice of strangers.
104. oldal - What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it ? And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
365. oldal - This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.