Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
12 June 17 Sept 19 July 22 July 25 April 25 Sept 28 June Adjutant Alex April 36 Arthur Assist.-Surg attack Badajoz battle of Salamanca battle of Vittoria battles of Nivelle Brevet-Major Burmese Busaco campaign of 1814 Campbell Capt Captain Charles Ciudad Rodrigo Colonel commanded Cornet Corunna ditto ditto ditto Edward Ensigns expedition Francis Fred Fuentes d'Onor George Henry Holland Hosp.-Assist including the battles including the siege James July 25 July 30 June 25 June 38 late Lieut.-Col Lieut.-Colonel Lieut.-Gen Lieutenants Lord Major Major-Gen March Messrs Nive Nivelle Orthes P31 Dec Paymaster Peninsula present Pyrenees Quarter-Master Regiment of Foot Regt Richard Robert Royal San Sebastian served the campaign severely wounded siege and capture siege of Flushing Sir John Thomas Toulouse Unatt Walcheren Waterloo William
198. oldal - Resistance, carried a battery of four guns ; and assisted in the capture and blowing up of a French, man-of-war schooner, and destroyed her convoy, laden with supplies for the French army, 10th March, 1809 ; was subsequently at the siege of Cadiz ; and in 1832 in the castles of Naupoli de Romania, with an allied garrison during an attack on that city. 24 Lieut.-Col. Bunce served at the blockade of Brest, &c. during 1803, 4, 5, and 6.
199. oldal - Essequibo, Berbice, and Surinam, at which latter he was severely wounded in successfully leading the storming party against the Redoubt Frederick and Fort Leyden. Was several times handsomely mentioned in the public dispatches for his conduct at Surinam ; and was on that occasion presented by the Committee of the Patriotic Fund with a sword of the value of one hundred pounds. He has since served several years in Bermuda and North America. 14 Sir Wm.
177. oldal - Nive, and four days' engagements near Bayonne; passage of the A dour, investment of Bayonne, affairs at Vic Bigorre, and Tarbcs, passage of the Garonne, and subsequent operations to the battle of Toulouse where he was slightly wounded. Served also the campaign of 1815, including the battles of Quatre Bras and Waterloo, and capture of Paris.
176. oldal - Hope in 1806, and proceeded from thence on the expedition to Buenos Ayres, where he was twice severely wounded and taken prisoner; served in the Peninsula and South of France, from June, 1809, to July, 1814, including the battles of the Coa and...
177. oldal - Guadeloupe and adjacent islands in 1810. Served in the Peninsula and France from July 1813 to July 1814, including the passage of the Bidassoa, Nivelle, Nive, and four days...
215. oldal - Barnaby served the campaign of 1815, and was present at the battle of Waterloo.
58. oldal - I am to acquaint you, that his royal highness the prince regent has been pleased, in the name and on the behalf of his majesty, to approve and confirm the finding -and sentence of the court.
2. oldal - Pay, unless he shall have actually done duty in some Regiment or Corps, or in some other Military capacity in the Public Service, for a period of at least six years, excepting he shall have been compelled to retire upon Half Pay by Wounds received in action ; or by ill health contracted on duty in our Colonies after three years
179. oldal - Ingilby served in the Peninsula from July 1810 to Jan. 1813, including the sieges of Ciudad Rodrigo, Forts of Salamanca (wounded), and Burgos; and the battles of Busaco, Fuentes d'Onor, and Salamanca.
218. oldal - March, 1810. His Majesty has been pleased to command that the following regulations should be established and acted upon in all future Promotions and Appointments in the Commissariat. That the Gradation of Rank, be " Commissary-General," " Deputy Commissary-General," " Assistant Commissary-General," " Deputy Assistant Commissary-General,"