Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Acts affections ages animal apostle appear appointed arise become believe blessed blood body called christian church consider continually creatures danger dead death delight desire discourse divine duty dwell earth enemy eternal evident evil express eyes faith Father fear flesh forms give given glorious glory gospel grace guilt hand happy hath heart heaven heavenly holy honour hope influence Jesus Christ John keep knowledge labour light live look Lord manner means mind nature never object ourselves painful particular passions peace perfect persons pleasure practice present principles promise proper providence raise reason receive religion sacred saints salvation saved Saviour scripture sense sinful sinners sometimes sorrow soul speak Spirit suffer suppose things thou thoughts tion true trust truth unto whole witness worship
227. oldal - See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me : I kill, and I make alive ; I wound and I heal ; neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
40. oldal - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ : according as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love...
164. oldal - And now I stand, and am judged for the hope of the promise made of God unto our fathers; unto which promise our twelve tribes, instantly serving God day and night, hope to come; for which hope's sake, King Agrippa I am accused of the Jews. Why should it be thought a thing incredible with you that God should raise the dead...
129. oldal - And the LORD said unto Moses, Write this for a memorial in a book, and rehearse it in the ears of Joshua: for I will utterly put out the remembrance of Amalek from under heaven.
162. oldal - If it were a matter of wrong or wicked lewdness, O ye Jews, reason would that I should bear with you: But if it be a question of words and names, and of your law, look ye to it; for I will be no judge of such matters.
69. oldal - ... how shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard him ; God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?
165. oldal - Therefore, being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
203. oldal - Thou hast ascended on high, thou hast led captivity captive: thou hast received gifts for men; yea, for the rebellious also, that the Lord God might dwell among them.
374. oldal - And they sung a new song, saying, "Thou art worthy to take the book and to open the seals thereof; for thou wast slain and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred and tongue and people and nation; and hast made us unto our God kings and priests; and we shall reign on the earth.