Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Gyakori szavak és kifejezések
aged amend amount appeared appointed army authority Bank Bill body British called Captain carried Catholic cause charge Charles Church Colonel command Company conduct continued course Court daughter death Duke duty Earl effect eldest England entered existing Foot foreign formed France French friends George give given Government Hall Henry honour Hope House important India interest Ireland Irish issue James John jury King labour lady land late letters London Lord Lord John Russell Majesty Majesty's Major March marriage married measure meet ment Ministers object opinion Parliament party passed Peel persons present Prince principle prisoner proceeded produced proposed protection Queen question received respect returned Robert Roman Royal sent served taken Thomas tion took whole wife
440. oldal - An Act to defray the Charge of the Pay, Clothing, and contingent and other Expenses of the Disembodied Militia in Great Britain and Ireland; to grant Allowances in certain Cases to Subaltern Officers, Adjutants, Paymasters, Quartermasters, Surgeons, Assistant Surgeons, Surgeons' Mates, and Serjeant Majors of the Militia ; and to authorize the Employment of the Non-commissioned Officers.
119. oldal - That an humble address be presented to her Majesty, praying that she will be graciously pleased to direct...
16. oldal - That the head of the Executive Government of the province, being, within the limits of his government, the representative of the Sovereign, is responsible to the Imperial authority alone ; but that, nevertheless, the management of our local affairs can only be conducted by him, by and with the assistance, counsel, and information of subordinate officers in the province.
449. oldal - An Act to dissolve the Marriage of James M'Gauley with Elizabeth Rowlands, his now Wife, and to enable him to marry again, and for other Purposes therein mentioned.
441. oldal - An Act to amend and consolidate the Laws relating to Merchant Seamen and for keeping a Register of Seamen...
448. oldal - Monies arising therefrom in the Purchase of other Estates, to be settled to the same Uses.
444. oldal - The British Society for extending the Fisheries and improving the Sea Coasts of the Kingdom...
29. oldal - Nothing has occurred since your last session to induce a doubt that the dispositions of Texas remain unaltered. No intimation of an altered determination on the part of her Government and people has been furnished to the Executive. She still desires to throw herself under the protection of our laws and to partake of the blessings of our federative system, while every American interest would seem to require it. The...
240. oldal - On the third reading the opponents of the Bill again assailed it, Mr. Colquhoun moving, and Sir R. Inglis seconding, an amendment that the Bill be read a third time that day six months. — Lord Eliot declared himself a convert to the propriety of the measure. — Sir Thos. Wilde also announced his adhesion to it. Although at first he had been inclined to object to it, he had, after diligent consideration, arrived at the conviction that it was a Bill to prevent confiscation, and to protect the in/.
339. oldal - Majesty's subjects, and to excite such subjects to hatred and contempt of the government and constitution of the realm as by law established, and to unlawful and seditious opposition to the said government and constitution.