Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according againſt alſo Angels anſwered Apoſtles Authority becauſe began behold believe blind body bread brought C H A called caſt CHAP Chriſt City commanded concerning continued dead death Diſciples Doctrine evil eyes faith fame Father firſt followed Galilee gave give given Goſpel hand hath hear heard Heaven Herod himſelf holy houſe Jefus Jeruſalem Jeſus Jews John King Kingdom knew laſt light live Lord LUKE manner MARK Mary Maſter MATTHEW means mind Miracles moſt Multitude muſt never paſs Peter Phariſees Power prieſts Prophet reaſon receive ſaid unto ſame ſaw ſay ſee ſeen ſelf ſent ſhall ſhe ſhould ſince ſome ſpeak Spirit ſuch taken tell Temple Thall thee themſelves theſe theſe things things thoſe thou told took true truth uſe whole whoſe Woman
455. oldal - And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came ; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage : and the door was shut. Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us. But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not. Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the Son of man cometh.
282. oldal - And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. 60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead ; but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
49. oldal - I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance; but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire; whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.
30. oldal - And was there until the death of Herod: that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying, Out of Egypt have I called my Son.
272. oldal - And if thy foot offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter halt into life, than having two feet to be cast into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched : 46 Where their worm dieth not, and the fire is not quenched.
526. oldal - And when they had platted a crown of thorns, they put it upon his head, and a reed in his right hand; and they bowed the knee before him, and mocked him, saying, Hail, King of the Jews ! And they spit upon him, and took the reed and smote him on the head.
494. oldal - I pray for them : I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me ; for they are thine. 10 And all mine are thine, and thine are mine ; and I am glorified in them.
494. oldal - I am no more in the world, but these are in the world, and I come to thee. Holy Father, keep through thine own name those whom thou hast given me, that they may be one, as we are. 12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.