A Collection of Pieces and Tracts Illustrative of the Faith of Those Christians who Hold the Principles of the Unity of God and the Salvation of Sinners by His Free Grace in the Gospel
Thomas Dobson, 1810 - 489 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Collection of Pieces and Tracts Illustrative of the Faith of Those ...
First Unitarian Society Philadelphia
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
accepted according admit apostles appears atonement authority become believe blessings blood Book called cause chap character christian church commanded common confirmed consequently consideration creatures death divine doctrine effect equal eternal evident evil existence express faith Father favour forgiveness give given glory gospel grace ground hand happiness hath heart heaven holy hope human idea important imputed infinite innocent Jesus Christ Jews John judge justice lead learned living Lord mankind manner means mercy mind nature necessary never notion obedience object opinions passages perfect person points present principles proper punishment reason received religion respect righteousness salvation satisfaction satisfied saved scripture seems sense sinners sins speak spirit sufferings suppose teach Testament things thou thought tion true truth unto whole worship wrath writings
263. oldal - And He went a little farther, and fell on His face, and prayed, saying, O My Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from Me : nevertheless not as I will, but as Thou wilt.
173. oldal - I say the truth in Christ, I lie not, my conscience also bearing me witness in the Holy Ghost, that I have great heaviness and continual sorrow in my heart. For I could wish that myself were accursed from Christ for my brethren, my kinsmen according to the flesh...
299. oldal - But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
320. oldal - Ye men of Israel, hear these words : Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know: Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain...
80. oldal - And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily verily I say unto you ; Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you. Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name ; ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.
470. oldal - For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us.
176. oldal - THE Son, which is the Word of the Father, begotten from everlasting of the Father, the very and eternal God, and of one substance with the Father, took Man's nature in the womb of the blessed Virgin, of her substance : so that two whole and perfect Natures, that is to say, the Godhead and Manhood, were joined together in one Person, never to be divided, whereof is one Christ, very God. and very Man...
104. oldal - For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.
469. oldal - Now I say that Jesus Christ was a minister of the circumcision for the truth of God, to confirm the promises made unto the fathers...
338. oldal - The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.