Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according amongst apostles appear appointed authority become believe better bishops blessed blood body brought called Catholic cause Christ Christendom Christian Christian Church Church clergy common condition considered continually council dispensation doctrine duty earth ecclesiastical England equally error express fact faith fathers follow former give given God's hands head Holy Ghost human idea individual Italy Jesus Christ Jews judges kingdom kings learned living Lord manifested mankind matter means ment mind ministers ministry nature necessary never nunquam object offered opinion particular perfect perform persons practice preaching present priests principles produce promise prophets Protestants question receive religion respect restoration Roman Rome rule rulers Sacrament Scriptures sects seen Spirit taught teach things tion true truth unity Universal whilst whole worship
268. oldal - For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
350. oldal - All the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies. For thy name's sake, O Lord, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great. What man is he that feareth the Lord? him shall he teach in the way that he shall choose.
350. oldal - Turn thee unto me, and have mercy upon me ; for I am desolate and afflicted. The troubles of my heart are enlarged : O bring thou me out of my distresses. Look upon mine affliction and my pain ; and forgive all my sins.
349. oldal - Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.
244. oldal - And because it is requisite, that no man should come to the holy Communion, but with a full trust in GOD'S mercy, and with a quiet conscience ; therefore if there be any of you, who by this means cannot quiet his own •conscience herein, but requireth further comfort or counsel, let him come to me, or to some other discreet and learned Minister of Gou's Word, and open his grief...
179. oldal - Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof...
54. oldal - Data est mihi omnis potestas in caelo et in terra: euntes ergo docete omnes gentes, baptizantes eos in nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus sancti, docentes eos servare omnia quaecumque mandavi vobis.
159. oldal - And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest, for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways; to give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins...
320. oldal - I have fed you with milk, and not with meat : for hitherto ye were not able to bear it. Neither yet now are ye able. For ye are yet carnal : for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men...
262. oldal - Ye know that the princes of the Gentiles exercise dominion over them, and they that are great exercise authority upon them. But it shall not be so among you: but whosoever will be great among you, let him be your minister; and whosoever will be chief among you, let him be your servant: even as the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.