Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
2dly Adam angels Anointed apostle appear Behold believe blessed blood break bride Bridegroom bring brought called cast Christ church comes command covenant darkness dead death divine doctrine door earth enemies enter eternal everlasting eyes faith Father fear flesh give given glorious glory God's gospel grace hand hast hath head hear heart heaven hell hence holy honour Israel Jesus John justice King kingdom knowledge lamp land light live look Lord meet ministers nature never obedience pass peace person Plant poor preach present promise Psal ready receive renown righteousness salvation saved seal sent sinners sirs soul speak Spirit stand strength sure tell thee things thou tion true truth turn unto vessels whole wind wisdom wrath
248. oldal - And Jacob was left alone ; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh ; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.
431. oldal - And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it ; but it shall be for those : the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
31. oldal - See that none render evil for evil unto any man ; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men. Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks : for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
479. oldal - Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; but ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh...
47. oldal - And I saw another Angel ascending from the East, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four Angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea, saying, "Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
298. oldal - And God saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually. And it repented the Lord that he had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at his heart.
59. oldal - Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.
70. oldal - He that killeth an ox is as if he slew a man; he that sacrificeth a lamb, as if he cut off a dog's neck; he that offereth an oblation, as if he offered swine's blood; he that burneth incense, as if he blessed an idol.
36. oldal - Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth. While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light.