Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
affections againſt alſo angels appear becauſe believe better betwixt blind blood body breath called Chriſt Chriſtians comes comfort condemnation conſcience conſider creature dead death delight deſire doth duty earth eternity evil excellent eyes faith fall Father fear firſt follow foul give glory God's goſpel grace hand hath heart heaven hell himſelf holy hope immortal Infer itſelf Jeſus juſt laſt light live look Lord loſs matter means mind miſery moſt muſt nature needs never once opened perfect perſons pleaſure poor precious reaſon receive religion reſpect ſalvation ſame Satan ſave ſay ſee ſeparation ſhall ſhould ſin ſome ſoul ſpeak ſpirits ſtate ſuch ſuffer thee themſelves theſe things thoſe thou thoughts true truth underſtanding unto uſe whilſt whole wrath
42. oldal - Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of Him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
56. oldal - He that rejecteth Me, and receiveth not My words, hath One that judgeth him : the word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day.
61. oldal - But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets; even the righteousness of God, which is by faith of Jesus Christ, unto all, and upon all them that believe. For there is no difference...
92. oldal - Go, and tell this people, Hear ye indeed, but understand not; and see ye indeed, but perceive not. Make the heart of this people fat, and make their ears heavy, and shut their eyes; lest they see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and understand with their heart, and convert, and be healed.
66. oldal - Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you.
84. oldal - And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as My people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them : for with their mouth they show much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness.
54. oldal - For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning.