Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Living Christianity Delineated in the Diaries and Letters of Two ... Persons ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
arose to prayer art thou awoke besore blessed Christ Jesus Christ's fake christian comsort Dear Sister death delight desires Discourses divine divine grace Edition enabled eternal faith faithsulness fame Father favour fome foul free grace give glorify glorious God's gracious happy hath heard heart heaven heavenly Holy Ghost holy name holy Spirit honour hope Hugh Bryan humble insinite intreated Jesus Christ Jhall letter lise Lord Jesus Lord's Day loving-kindness magnify manisested meditation mercy ness never pardon peace persect poor praise pray precious Price bound ray wise Redeemer rejoice religious conversation rest righteousness Sabbath Sabbath morning salvation sanctify Saviour scripture sear secret prayer seet selt sermon servant shew sill'd silled sinners sins sinsul sollowing sormed soul strength Surely sweet thee thine things thou art thou hast thoughts thro thy glory thy love thy salvation tion tism unto words worldly wou'd
171. oldal - Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of him in peace, without spot, and blameless.
184. oldal - Oft feeks to fweet retir'd folitude, Where with her beft nurfe contemplation She plumes her feathers, and lets grow her wings, That in the various' buftle of refort Were all too ruffled, and fometimes impair'd. 380 He that has light within his own clear breaft May fit i'th...
viii. oldal - Being encompaffed with a cloud of witnefles, let us lay afide every weight, and the fin which doth fo eafily befet us : and let us run with patience the race that is fet before us ; looking unto Jefus...
156. oldal - ... that care not for them, shall be avenged on their impious heads. Intemperate Priests, avaricious Clerks, and buckish Parsons, those curses of Christendom, shall be confounded. All secular hierarchies in the church shall be tumbled into ruin ; lukewarm Formalists, of every denomination, shall call to the rocks and mountains to hide them from the wrath of the Lamb.
31. oldal - Let it be our prayer, my friends, that we may " die the death of the righteous, and that our last end may be like his.
155. oldal - himfelf fhall defcend from heaven with a fhout> " with the voice of the archangel, and with the ** trump of God...
185. oldal - Pious Memorials ; or, the Power of Religion upon the Mind, in Sickness and at Death. Exemplified in the experience of many Divines, and other eminent Persons, at those important seasons ; interspersed with what was most remarkable in their Lives.
190. oldal - Kn,wlcr!ge of the Heavens and the Earth made Eafy: Or, The firft Principles of Aftronomy and Geography explained, by the Ufe of the Globes and Maps.
77. oldal - There shall his sacred Spirit dwell, And deep engrave his law ; And every motion of our souls To swift obedience draw. o 10 Thus will he pour salvation down, And we shall render praise ; d We — the dear people of his love, And He — our God of grace.