Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
according affections Apostles appears become begin believe bless blood body brethren building called cause Christ Jesus Christian church coming commanded consider continue course creatures dead death desire divine duty earth eternal expected faith Father fear forget friends give given glory God's Gospel grace hand happiness hath hear heart heaven hell holy hope human iniquities Jesus Christ kingdom live look Lord Lord Jesus means mind nature necessary ness never object observe offered once ourselves pardon pass Paul peace persons pleasure preach present punishment question reason receive religion rest rich righteousness saints salvation saved Savior Scriptures shew sinners sins soul speak Spirit suffer suppose things thou thought tion true truth turn unto walk whole wisdom
33. oldal - He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses. Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the Blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sacrificed, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of Grace.
12. oldal - But God, who is rich in mercy, for His great love wherewith He loved us, "even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, ( by grace ye are saved; ) " and hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus...
11. oldal - Then he called for a light, and sprang in, and came trembling, and fell down before Paul and Silas, and brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
133. oldal - Woe unto you that are full ! for ye shall hunger. Woe unto you that laugh now! for ye shall mourn and weep.
273. oldal - But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ.
21. oldal - And will not rather say unto him, Make ready wherewith I may sup, and gird thyself, and serve me, till I have eaten and drunken; and afterward thou shalt eat and drink?
260. oldal - Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect, yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought.
303. oldal - Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience : Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind ; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
182. oldal - But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.