Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
accent according addressed adopted Almighty Amen antithesis appears become beginning beseech beseech-thee bless body Church Commandments common concluding congregation considerable considered continued convey death delivered delivery distinct downward earth effect emphasis emphatic English everlasting expressed faith Father final frequently give given glory hath hear heard heart heaven Holy Holy Ghost humble implied important inflection introduced Jesus Christ light likewise live Lord manner marked meaning mercy Minister mode nature observed original pass passage pause persons praise pray Prayer preceding present pronounced pronunciation readers reading reason receive reference remarks requires rising Rule sense sentence Service shalt sins slide slow sometimes sound speaking Spirit stress syllable termination thanks thee thine things thou thy Holy tion tone true unto upward usual utterance verb verse voice vowel whole word written
132. oldal - Jesus Christ's holy institution, in remembrance of his death and passion, may be partakers of his most blessed body and blood...
54. oldal - For he is the Lord our God ; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. 8 To-day if ye will hear his voice, harden not your hearts as in the provocation, and as in the day of temptation in the wilderness ; 9 When your fathers tempted me, proved me, and saw my works.
148. oldal - LORD'S Prayer, and the Ten Commandments, in the vulgar tongue, and all other things which a Christian ought to know and believe to his soul's health...
99. oldal - More especially we pray for the good estate of the Catholic Church; that it may be so guided and governed by Thy good Spirit, that all who profess and call themselves Christians may be led into the way of truth, and hold the faith in unity of spirit, in the bond of peace, and in righteousness of life.
162. oldal - Lord, and with whom the souls of the faithful, after they are delivered from the burden of the flesh, are in joy and felicity...
118. oldal - He shall come again with glory to judge both the quick and the dead : Whose kingdom shall have no end. And I believe in the Holy Ghost, The Lord and Giver of life, Who proceedeth from the Father and the Son, Who with the Father and the Son together is worshipped and glorified, Who spake by the Prophets. And I believe one Catholic and Apostolic Church. I acknowledge one Baptism for the remission of sins, And I look for the Resurrection of the dead, and the life of the world to come. Amen.
155. oldal - Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
131. oldal - ... lighting upon the apostles, to teach them, and to lead them to all truth ; giving them both the gift of divers languages, and also boldness with fervent zeal constantly to preach the gospel unto all nations ; whereby we have been brought out of darkness and error into the clear light and true knowledge of thee, and of thy Son Jesus Christ.
95. oldal - WE humbly beseech thee, O Father, mercifully to look upon our infirmities ; and for the glory of thy Name turn from us all those evils that we most righteously have deserved ; and grant, that in all our troubles we may put our whole trust and confidence in thy mercy, and evermore serve thee in holiness and pureness of living, to thy honour and glory ; through our only Mediator and Advocate, Jesus Christ our Lord.