Systematic Catalogue of Books in the Collection of the Mercantile Library Association of the City of New York: With a General Index, and One of Dramatic Pieces; Together with an Appendix; Containing the Constitution, and the Rules and Regulations of the Association
Mercantile Library Association of the City of New-York, New York (N.Y.). Mercantile Library Association
Harper, 1837 - 312 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Systematic Catalogue of Books in the Collection of the Mercantile Library ...
Mercantile Library Association New-York
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Account Africa Ages America Ancient Annals Antiquities Arts Biography Bishop Boston Britain British Theatre CHAPTER Character Charles Christian Civil Classics Collection Comedy complete containing continued Critical Death Description Dictionary Discovery Drama Edinburgh edition Education Edward Elements England English Essay esteemed Europe Family Library folio France French Geography Geology George German Greece Greek Henry Hist Illustrations important India Introduction Italy James John Journal Journey Knowledge Language late Latin Lectures Letters Literary Literature Lives London Lord Magazine Manners Manual Memoirs Moral Narrative Natural History New-York North Notes Observations original Paris Persian Persons Philadelphia Philosophy Poems Poetry Poets Political Polygraphs Practical Present Principles Progress Public published Religion Remarks Review Richard Robert Roman Russia Samuel Science Select Series Sketches Society South System Thomas tion Tour Tragedy translated Travels Treatise United Universal various View vols Voyage World Writings written York
270. oldal - Many a man lives a burden to the earth; but a good book is the precious life-blood of a master spirit, embalmed and treasured up on purpose to a life beyond life.
3. oldal - Murray's Encyclopaedia of Geography ; comprising a complete Description of the Earth : Exhibiting its Relation to the Heavenly Bodies, its Physical Structure, the Natural History of each Country, and the Industry, Commerce, Political Institutions, and Civil and Social State of All Nations. Second Edition ; with 82 Maps, and upwards of 1,000 other Woodcuts. 8vo. price 60s. Neale.
154. oldal - Evidence of the Truth of the Christian Religion derived from the Literal Fulfilment of Prophecy. By ALEXANDER KEITH, DD 37th Edition, with numerous Plates, in square 8vo.
146. oldal - Dare ye for this adjure the civil sword To force our consciences that Christ set free, And ride us with a classic hierarchy, Taught ye by mere AS and Rotherford?
108. oldal - The Life of James Otis, of Massachusetts, containing also, Notices of some contemporary Characters and events from the year 1760 to 1775, hf.
147. oldal - The Consistency of the whole Scheme of Revelation with Itself and with Human Reason.
188. oldal - London's Encyclopaedia of Agriculture: comprising the Laying-out, Improvement, and Management of Landed Property, and the Cultivation and Economy of the Productions of Agriculture. With 1,100 Woodcuts. 8vo. 21s. London's Encyclopaedia of Gardening: comprising the Theory and Practice of Horticulture, Floriculture, Arboriculture, and Landscape Gardening.
188. oldal - ENCYCLOPEDIA of AGRICULTURE: comprising the Laying-out, Improvement, and Management of Landed Property, and the Cultivation and Economy of the Productions of Agriculture. With 1,100 Woodcuts. 8vo.
255. oldal - LANZI'S History of Painting in Italy, from the Period of the Revival of the Fine Arts to the End of the Eighteenth Century. Translated by Thomas Roscoe. 3 vols. y. 6rf. each. LAPPENBERG'S History of England under the AngloSaxon Kings. Translated by B. Thorpe, FSA New edition, revised by EC Otte.