Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Account Acts againſt alſo Apoſtle appears appointed Authority becauſe become believe bleſſed Bodies Book born bring brought called Children Chriſt Chriſtians City Comfort Commandments concerning conſider Covenant Death deſtroy Diſciples divine Duty Earth everlaſting evident Evil Faith fall Father fear give Glory God's Goſpel Grace guilty Hands hath hear Heart Heaven himſelf Holy Scriptures Holy Spirit Hope Houſe Iniquities Jeſus Jews John Judgments keep King Laws Letters likewiſe live Lord Mall Means Minds Miniſters moſt Name Nature never obſerve Peace perform Perſons Place Power preached Predictions Promiſes Prophet Providence publick Puniſhment Reaſon receive repent Righteous Righteouſneſs ſaid Saints Salvation ſame ſave Saviour ſays Scrip ſee ſerious ſhall ſhew ſhould Sinners Sins ſome Sorts Souls ſuch ſure thee themſelves theſe Things thoſe thou Threatnings tion true Truth unto Uſe Viſitation Wicked Word World Worſhip Wrath
19. oldal - I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; for kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
22. oldal - But this I confess unto thee, that after the way which they call heresy, so worship I the God of my fathers, believing all things which are written in the law and in the prophets...
57. oldal - But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered into the Ark, and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
41. oldal - I the Lord have called thee in righteousness, and will hold thine hand, and will keep thee and give thee for a covenant of the people, for a light of the Gentiles...
9. oldal - He that believeth on him is not condemned : but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.
28. oldal - And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent...
108. oldal - ... sons ; specially the day that thou stoodest before the LORD thy God in Horeb, when the LORD said unto me, Gather me the people together, and I will make them hear my words, that they may learn to fear me all the days that they shall live upon the earth, and that they may teach their children.
4. oldal - Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.