Suggestive Illustrations on the Gospel According to Matthew: Illustrations from All Sources, Picturesque Greek Words, Library References to Further Illustrations, Photographs of Celebrated Pictures Referred To, for the Use of Leaders of Prayer-meetings, Christian Endeavorers, Sunday-school Teachers, Pastors
E.R. Herrick, 1897 - 463 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Suggestive Illustrations on the Gospel According to Matthew: Illustrations ...
F. N. Peloubet
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2017
angels answered appear asked bear beautiful become behold blessed blind bring brought called cast child Christ Christian church comes cross darkness death disciples earth evil eyes face faith Father fear fire followed fruit GALILEE give given glory God's gold Gospel grow hand hear heard heart heaven Holy human illustrations Jesus John king kingdom land light lives look Lord Master means MOUNT nature never night once parable pass person picture poem prayer reach received REFERENCE rest say unto SECOND seed seen SERMON ship side soul spirit stand star stone story Summer tell thee things thou thought took touch treasures tree true turned unto whole wise
397. oldal - And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability ; and straightway took his journey.
193. oldal - And Jesus said unto them, Can the children of the bridechamber mourn, as long as the bridegroom is with them? but the days will come, when the bridegroom shall be taken from them, and then shall they fast.
419. oldal - Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover ? 18 And he said.
258. oldal - Then Jesus sent the multitude away, and went into the house : and his disciples came unto him, saying, Declare unto us the parable of the tares of the field.
371. oldal - And they sent out unto him their disciples with the Herodians, saying, Master, we know that thou art true, and teachest the way of God in truth, neither carest thou for any man : for thou regardest not the person of men.
375. oldal - For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, and lay them on men's shoulders; but they themselves will not move them with one of their fingers.
185. oldal - And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes, there met him two possessed with devils, coming out of the tombs, exceeding fierce, so that no man might pass by that way. 29 And, behold, they cried out, saying, What have we to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God ? art thou come hither to torment us before the time ? 30 And there was a good way off from them an herd of many swine feeding.
372. oldal - I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.