Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Alleluia Almighty Amen Angel Ant.—Iste sanctus Ant.—Istorum Antiphon Behold Commemoration of St Commemoration of Sunday Common Confessor and Bishop Cross December Deus Domine Double Father Feast First Vespers Gloria Patri Holy Ghost Hymn Israel Jerusalem Jesus John July June King Last Little Chapter Lord MAGNIFICAT Martyrs Mary November October PRAYER Paschal Time Peter Prayer.—Deus Psalm Second Vespers Semidouble September Thou art Vespers of Sunday Virgin atrtr beati beatum beseech thee blessed celebrate concede cujus death didst earth eternal faith faithful festival following give gloria glorious glory good great hath hear heart heaven heavenly house intercession kingdom leluia life light livest love made memoration mercifully merits meruit supremos mother name ofthe page xxvi page xxxv peace people praise pray preceding prsesta quse qusesumus rejoice saints same souls things thou hast thy Church thy Confessor thy grace thy holy thy mercy tibi tuam tuse tuum world xxxn
14. oldal - He hath filled the hungry with good things : and the rich he hath sent empty away.
5. oldal - PRAISE ye the Lord. Praise, O ye servants of the Lord, praise the name of the Lord.
14. oldal - And his mercy is on them that fear him from generation to generation. He hath shewed strength with his arm; he hath scattered the proud in the imagination of their hearts. He hath put down the mighty from their seats, and exalted them of low degree.
21. oldal - I confess to Almighty God, to blessed Mary ever Virgin, to blessed Michael the Archangel, to blessed John the Baptist, to the Holy Apostles Peter and Paul, and to all the Saints, that I have sinned exceedingly in thought, word and deed, through my fault, through my fault, through my most grievous fault.
lxi. oldal - Virgin most prudent, Virgin most venerable, Virgin most renowned, Virgin most powerful, Virgin most merciful, Virgin most faithful, Mirror of justice, Seat of Wisdom, Cause of our joy, Spiritual Vessel, Vessel of honour, Vessel of singular devotion, Mystical Rose, Tower of David, Tower of ivory, House of gold, Ark of the covenant, Gate of heaven...
liv. oldal - Eia Mater, fons amoris, me sentire vim doloris fac, ut tecum lugeam. Fac ut ardeat cor meum in amando Christum Deum ut sibi complaceam.
12. oldal - Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort ; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.
lvii. oldal - Thou shalt sprinkle me with hyssop, and I shall be cleansed : Thou shalt wash me, and I shall be made whiter than snow.
117. oldal - Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles ? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit ; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.