Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able allowed already ambulance amongst arms army arrived assistance avenue barricades battery BOOKS bridge called carriages carried close cloth Cloud column command Committee Commune Communists complete continued Crown 8vo Demy 8vo direction drove Edition endeavoured established evident fire flag formed four France French friends front garden German give Government Guard guns hand History horses hospital Hôtel de Ville hundred Illustrations immediately insurgents Issy Italy later leave looked manner March military morning mounted move necessary never night o'clock object obtain occupied officer Paris passed persons Point poor position possession Post 8vo present reached received Reds remained returned road Romanet Second seen sheet shell shot side Society soldiers soon streets taken Thiers thought troops Versailles vols walked walls whilst wood wounded yards
17. oldal - HARDY (CAPT. C.)— FOREST LIFE IN ACADIE ; and Sketches of Sport and Natural History in the Lower Provinces of the Canadian Dominion.
23. oldal - ROCK (THE VERY REV. CANON), DD— ON TEXTILE FABRICS. A Descriptive and Illustrated Catalogue of the Collection of Church Vestments, Dresses, Silk Stuffs, Needlework, and Tapestries in the South Kensington Museum.
22. oldal - The Ocean, Atmosphere, and Life. Being the Second Series of a Descriptive History of the Life of the Globe.
20. oldal - OF 1857. ^First Principles of Observational Seismology, as developed in the Report to the Royal Society of London, of the Expedition made into the Interior of the Kingdom of Naples, to investigate the circumstances of the great Earthquake of December, 1857.
20. oldal - MEREDITH (GEORGE)— MODERN LOVE AND POEMS OF THE ENGLISH ROADSIDE, WITH POEMS AND BALLADS.
25. oldal - THE CHARACTERISTICS OF STYLES: An Introduction to the Study of the History of Ornamental Art. Royal 8vo, 8s.
23. oldal - ... presents a text very materially altered and amended from beginning to end, with a large body of critical Notes almost entirely new, and a Glossary, in which the language of the poet, his allusions to customs, &c., are fully explained. '' The best text of Shakespeare which has yet appeared. Mr. Dyce's edition is a great work, worthy of his reputation, and for the present it contains the standard text.
28. oldal - ANALYSIS OF ORNAMENT: THE CHARACTERISTICS OF STYLES. An Introduction to the Study of the History of Ornamental Art. With many Illustrations.