Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
amid art thou Autumn beam beauty beneath blast blaze bliss bloom bosom boundless breast breath breeze bright chearful Cincinnatus clouds croud darting deep delight deluge descends drest earth ether exalts fair fair brow faithless fancy fierce flame flocks flood forest gale gentle glebe gloom glow grace Greece grove heart heaven herds hills Lapland light lustre luxury matchless maze mingled mix'd mountains Muse Naiads Nature Nature's night o'er peace plain poison'd pomp pride race rage rais'd rapture retir'd rills rise roar robe rocks roll round rous'd rural scene season shade shake shining shoot silvan smile snow soft song soul spreads Spring storm stream stretch'd swain sweep sweet swelling swift tempest tender thee thou thought thro thunder toil turbid Typhon vale virtue walks wander waste wave wide wild winds wing Winter wintry woods youth
177. oldal - THESE, as they change, ALMIGHTY FATHER, these Are but the varied God. The rolling year Is full of THEE. Forth in the pleasing Spring THY beauty walks, THY tenderness and love. Wide flush the fields ; the softening air is balm ; Echo the mountains round ; the forest smiles ; And every sense, and every heart is joy. Then comes THY glory in the Summer months, With light and heat refulgent.
153. oldal - Ah little think they, while they dance along, How many feel, this very moment, death And all the sad variety of pain.
177. oldal - Wide flush the fields ; the softening air is balm ; Echo the mountains round ; the forest smiles ; And* every sense and every heart is joy. Then comes thy glory in the summer months, With light and heat refulgent. Then thy sun Shoots full perfection through the swelling year...
177. oldal - With light and heat refulgent. Then thy sun Shoots full perfection through the swelling year: And oft thy voice in dreadful thunder speaks, And oft at dawn, deep noon, or falling eve, By brooks and groves in hollow-whispering gales. Thy bounty shines in Autumn unconfined, And spreads a common feast for all that lives.
175. oldal - Tis done! dread Winter spreads his latest glooms, And reigns tremendous o'er the conquer'd year. How dead the vegetable kingdom lies! How dumb the tuneful! horror wide extends .His desolate domain.
129. oldal - Thy country feels through her reviving arts, Plann'd by thy wisdom, by thy soul inform'd; And seldom has she known a friend like thee. But see the fading many-colour'd woods, Shade deepening over shade, the country round Imbrown; a crowded umbrage, dusk, and dun, Of every hue, from wan declining green To sooty dark.
35. oldal - And snatch'd o'er hill and dale, and wood and lawn. And verdant field, and darkening heath between, And villages embosom'd soft in trees, And spiry towns by surging columns mark'd Of household smoke, your eye excursive roams...
179. oldal - Great Source of day, best image here below Of thy Creator, ever pouring wide, From world to world, the vital ocean round, On Nature write with every beam his praise.