Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according answer appear applied argument behold believe blessed bring brought called cast cause chapter character Christ christian church coming condemnation covenant darkness dead death disciples dispensation divine doctrine earth endless eternal evident evil eyes faith Father favor fire flesh fruit Gentiles give given glory gospel grace hand hath heart heaven holy ILLUSTRATION Israel Jesus Jews John judgment kingdom knowledge light Lord lost manifested mankind means meant mind nature never notes noticed object observe obtain parable passages Paul pharisees priests prophet punishment reader reason received religion represented rich righteousness saith salvation saved Saviour scribes scriptures sent servant sheep sinners sins soul spake speak spirit stand stone suppose thee things thou tion true truth unto verse wicked
152. oldal - Now learn a parable of the fig tree ; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh : so likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
236. oldal - For a bishop must be blameless, as the steward of God ; not selfwilled, not soon angry, not given to wine, no striker, not given to filthy lucre ; but a lover of hospitality, a lover of good men, sober, just, holy, temperate; holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers.
64. oldal - But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it ; yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while : for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
227. oldal - Then the steward said within himself, What shall I do? for my lord taketh away from me the stewardship : I cannot dig ; to beg I am ashamed. I am resolved what to do, that, when I am put out of the stewardship, they may receive me into their houses.
122. oldal - They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons.
243. oldal - But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. "Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law.
70. oldal - He shall have dominion also from sea to sea, and from the river unto the ends of the earth.
215. oldal - What man of you having a hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it ? And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing. And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbors, saying unto them, Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost. I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine...
248. oldal - I say then, Have they stumbled that they should fall ? God forbid : but rather through their fall salvation is come unto the Gentiles, for to provoke them to jealousy. Now, if the fall of them be the riches of the world, and the diminishing of them the riches of the Gentiles; how much more their fulness...
206. oldal - Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God ; and are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone ; in whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord : in whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.