Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
animal assurances attained authority awful become behold believe blessed Brethren bring cause character Christian compassion confidence conscience dead dependance desire divine dwell earth effect energy eternal evil exercise experience expression Faith Father favour fear feeling flesh fruit further give given glory God's Gospel grace hand hath hear heart heaven heavenly hence holy hope human instruction Jesus Christ John kindness knowledge known light live look Lord manifestation mark means ment merely mind moral mysterious nature ness never obedience object ourselves outward pass Paul peace perfect piety present principle produce proportion received reference religion result salvation says seek seen sense sins soul speak Spirit spring strength things thou thoughts tion true trust truth turn understanding unto voice walk wisdom
63. oldal - My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee, so that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding — if thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures, — then shall thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God..
xv. oldal - Behold, I go forward, but he is not there ; and backward, but I cannot perceive him : on the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him : he hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him : but he knoweth the way that I take : when he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
xiv. oldal - And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness was about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
82. oldal - I have fed you with milk, and not with meat : for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able, for ye are yet carnal : for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal and walk as men...
xiii. oldal - And behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake: And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
32. oldal - Then Jesus called his disciples unto him, and said, I have compassion on the multitude, because they continue with me now three days, and have nothing to eat : and I will not send them away fasting, lest they faint in the way.
336. oldal - O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God ! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out ! For who hath known the mind of the Lord ? or who hath been his counsellor...
114. oldal - But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him ; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet : and bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it ; and let us eat and be merry : for this my son was dead, and is alive again ; he was lost, and is found.