Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Abraham according admitted allegorical ancient angels Antichrist apostles appearance beast believe Bible Bishop of Rome book of Revelations Cerinthus Christ's coming Christian church coming and kingdom coming of Christ coming of Jesus Daniel day of judgment dead denote destruction dispensation divine doctrine dominion earth established Eusebius fact faith fulfilled gathered Gentiles glorious glory Gog and Magog gospel grammatical hath holy idea import influence Irenaeus Isaiah Jerusalem Jesus Christ Jews Justin Martyr king kingdom of Heaven language literal Lord Matt meaning Mede ment Messiah metaphorical millenarian Millenium mind nations nature objection Origen period Popery pre-millenial preached predictions principles of interpretation promise prophecy prophets reason referred reign religion remark resurrection revelation Roman Empire Rome Sacred Scriptures saints Saviour says second coming sense speaks spirit spiritual interpretation spiritualist symbols testimony thee Thess things tion truth understood unto whole wicked word writings
306. oldal - And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown and in his hand a sharp sickle.
305. oldal - And I saw an angel standing in the sun; and he cried with a loud voice, saying to all the fowls that fly in the midst of heaven, Come and gather yourselves together unto the supper of the great God. That ye may eat the flesh of kings, and the flesh of captains, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men, both free and bond, both small and great.
331. oldal - So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
278. oldal - After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly ; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
284. oldal - I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them; Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom (Daniel 7:19-22, emphasis supplied).
17. oldal - From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
96. oldal - And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him. 20 But the prophet, which shall presume to speaK a word in my name, which I have not commanded him to speak, or that shall speak in the name of other gods, even that prophet shall die.
307. oldal - And another angel came out from the altar, which had power over fire: and cried with a loud cry to him that had the sharp sickle, saying, Thrust in thy sharp sickle, and gather the clusters of the vine of the earth: for her grapes are fully ripe.
335. oldal - Then he which had received the one talent came and said, Lord, I knew thee that thou art an hard man, reaping where thou hast not sown, and gathering where thou hast not strawed: And I was afraid, and went and hid thy talent in the earth: lo, there thou hast that is thine.
336. oldal - Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels : for I was an hungered, and ye gave me no meat : I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink : I was a stranger, and ye took me not in : naked, and ye clothed me not : sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.