Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ages agree allow answer Antiquity Apostles argue argument authority Baptism believe Bishop called Catholic centuries Christ Christian Church claim clear concerning consider contained controversy Council course Creed deny determined divine doctrine duty Edition error evidence existing fact faith Fathers give given Gospel ground hand hold Holy individuals infallible instance interpretation judge judgment least Lecture less Lord Lord's maintain matters meaning ment mind nature necessary never notion object observe once opinion original passages persons Pope portions practical present principle Private profess proof Protestant prove question reason received religion religious remarks rest Romanism Romanists Rome rule Scrip Scripture seems sense speak Spirit sufficient suppose surely taken teaching texts theory things tion Tradition true truth various whole witness writings written
409. oldal - And one of them, named Caiaphas, being the high priest that same year, said unto them, Ye know nothing at all ; Nor consider that it is expedient for us, that one man should die for the people ; and that the whole nation perish not.
236. oldal - As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the Lord ; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the Lord, from henceforth and for ever.
374. oldal - Then remembered I the word of the Lord, how that he said, John indeed baptized with water ; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost.
359. oldal - And he said unto another, Follow me. But he said, Lord, suffer me first to go and bury my father. 60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead ; but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
327. oldal - Holy Scripture containeth all things necessary to salvation : so that whatsoever is not read therein, nor may be proved thereby, is not to be required of any man, that it should be believed as an article of faith, or be thought requisite or necessary to salvation.
223. oldal - Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these ? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord ; thou knowest that I love thee.
245. oldal - Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
245. oldal - Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering...
360. oldal - Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word which proceedeth out of the mouth of God...