Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
American appear attend become believe Bible blessed Board brother called CARLISLE cause character chief Christ Christian Church College consider continued conversation death desire duty Education faith feel formed four friends give given Gospel grace hand happy hear heart heaven Holy hope hundred important Indian institution instruction interesting Islands Jesus Jews John kind King labor land language late letter light live look Lord means meeting mind Mission Missionary morning nature never object observed parents persons poor prayer preach present published received religion religious respect revivals Sabbath seen Society soon soul spirit things thought tion Tracts truth United whole wish young
276. oldal - Enlarge the place of thy tent, And let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations : Spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes ; For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; And thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, And make the desolate cities to be inhabited.
184. oldal - Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, That I will send a famine in the land, Not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, But of hearing the words of the Lord : And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, They shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.
228. oldal - And I sent messengers unto them, saying, I am doing a great work, so that I cannot come down: why should the work cease, whilst I leave it, and come down to you?
182. oldal - If we have sown unto you spiritual things, is it a great thing if we shall reap your carnal things?
183. oldal - Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
58. oldal - For his eyes are upon the ways of man, And he seeth all his goings. There is no darkness, nor shadow of death, Where the workers of iniquity may hide themselves.
412. oldal - By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name. 16 But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.
21. oldal - Let her see him in his most retired privacies ; let her follow him to the mount, and hear his devotions and supplications to God. Carry her to his table, to view his poor fare ; and hear his heavenly discourse. Let her attend him to the tribunal, and consider the patience with which he endured the scoffs and reproaches of his enemies.
55. oldal - I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God and they shall be my people. And they shall teach no more every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the Lord: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.