Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
appear asked attended Baptist become believe better blessing called cause character child Christ christian church coming dear death desire divine duty earth entered expect eyes fact faith father fear feel felt friends give given glory God's gospel grace hand happy heart heaven Holy honour hope interest Italy Jesus John kind labours leave light live look Lord means meeting mind minister morning mother nature never object once passed persons poor pope prayer preach present promised question readers received religion religious rest seemed soon soul speak spirit suffering sure tell thee things thou thought tion true truth turned unto voice whole wish young
178. oldal - Blessed is the man whom thou choosest, and causest to approach unto thee, that he may dwell in thy courts : we shall be satisfied with the goodness of thy house, even of thy holy temple.
239. oldal - When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying. Have thou nothing to do with that just man : for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.
62. oldal - And Abraham said unto his young men, Abide ye here with the ass; and I and the lad will go yonder and worship, and come again to you.
90. oldal - Go, and cry in the ears of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD, I remember thee, the kindness of thy youth, the love of thine espousals, when thou wentest after me in the wilderness, in a land that was not sown.
178. oldal - LORD, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth.
94. oldal - THE shades of night were falling fast, As through an Alpine village passed A youth, who bore, 'mid snow and ice, A banner with the strange device, Excelsior!
197. oldal - For he hath put all things under his feet! "But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted which did put all things under him. And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him that God may be all in all.
228. oldal - The enemy said, I will pursue, I will overtake, I will divide the spoil; my lust shall be satisfied upon them; I will draw my sword, my hand shall destroy them. Thou didst blow with thy wind, the sea covered them: they sank as lead in the mighty waters.