Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
abſolute according actions active acts againſt agents animal appear ariſe attention attributed Author becauſe bodies called capacity cauſe character concerning conſider conſtitution continually creatures Deity depend deſign direction diſcern Divine earth effects ends eternal evidence excellent exerciſe exiſtence firſt give goodneſs greateſt heart heavens himſelf human idea imagine imperfect important infinite intelligent intire itſelf judge kind knowledge known leaſt light limited Lord manifeſted mankind manner material matter means mind moral moſt motion muſt nature neceſſary never objects obſervation operations original ourſelves particular perception perfect poſſibility preſent principle produce proper providence purpoſes qualities rational reaſon relation ſame ſay ſee ſeems ſenſe SERM ſeveral ſhall ſhould ſome ſpecies ſpirit ſtate ſtill ſubject ſuch ſupreme ſyſtem themſelves theſe things thoſe thoughts tion true truth underſtanding univerſe uſe variety various whole wiſdom wiſe
34. oldal - Praise the Lord from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps: Fire, and hail; snow, and vapour; stormy wind fulfilling his word: Mountains, and all hills; fruitful trees, and all cedars: Beasts, and all cattle; creeping things, and flying fowl...
214. oldal - I say unto you my friends, Be not afraid of them that kill the body, and after that have no more that they can do. But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.
285. oldal - Thus saith the Lord, Let not the wise man glory in his wisdom, neither let the mighty man glory in his might, let not the rich man glory in his riches : but let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth Me, that I am the Lord which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth : for in these things I delight, saith the Lord.
308. oldal - Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in his sight : but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of him with whom we have to do.
220. oldal - Behold, I go forward, but he is not there; And backward, but I cannot perceive him: On the left hand, where he doth work, but I cannot behold him: He hideth himself on the right hand, that I cannot see him: But he knoweth the way that I take: When he hath tried me, I shall come forth as gold.
259. oldal - Lo, these are parts of his ways: but how little a portion is heard of him? but the thunder of his power who can understand?
34. oldal - ... let them praise the name of the Lord ; for his name alone is excellent ; his glory is above the earth and the heaven.
1. oldal - /hewed it unto them. For the invifible things of " him from the creation of the world are clearly feen, " being underftood by the things that are made, even " his eternal power and godhead...