Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Apostle appear asked authority become believe Bible blessing called Children's Christian Church cloth commandments common conscience cross crucified dark deep difficulties Divine doctrine doubt duty earth eternal eyes fact faith Father fear feel follow foolishness give given glory God's Gospel grace hands hath hear heart heaven Holy human ignorant Illustrated Jesus Christ judge judgment keep knowledge learning light living look Lord man's means meet mind moral mysteries nature never Paul perfect pillar plain poor practical preaching present proved question reason receive regard religion revealed Sabbath salvation Scripture secret seems seen Series Shillings side sinners souls speak spirit stand surely teach things thou thought tion true truth unto voice whole wisdom worship
153. oldal - Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God; To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.
164. oldal - But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: that no flesh should glory in his presence.
112. oldal - Now concerning the collection for the saints, as I have given order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye. Upon the first day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that there be no gatherings when I come.
188. oldal - My son, if thou wilt receive my words, and hide my commandments with thee, so that thou incline thine ear unto wisdom, and apply thine heart to understanding; yea, if thou criest after knowledge, and liftest up thy voice for understanding ; if thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures ; then shalt thou understand the fear of the Lord, and find the knowledge of God.
114. oldal - MAKE a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands. Serve the LORD with gladness : Come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the LORD he is God : It is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves ; We are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise : Be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting ; And his truth endureth to all generations.
253. oldal - For when they shall rise from the dead, they neither marry, nor are given in marriage ; but are as the angels which are in heaven.
22. oldal - Whence then cometh wisdom ? and where is the place of understanding? Seeing it is hid from the eyes of all living, and kept close from the fowls of the air. Destruction and death say, We have heard the fame thereof with our ears.
287. oldal - I love God," and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen? And this commandment have we from him, that he who loveth God love his brother also.
166. oldal - O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are his judgments and his ways past finding out. For who hath known the mind of the Lord?