Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
angels bear beneath bless blest bliss blood bower breast breath bright brow calm Christ Church cloud Cross dark dear death deep divine dreams earth eternal face faith fall Fancy Father fear feel fire flower gaze give gleam glorious glory God's grace hand hast hath hear heart Heaven holy hope hour Jesus King light live lonely look Lord lost Luke meet morn night o'er once praise prayer prove pure rest rise round sacred saints Saviour seek seen shine sight silent sinners sleep smile soft soon soul sound spirits spring stars stay SUNDAY sure sweet tears thee thine things Thou thought Till true turn unto voice wait wandering watch weary wild wing
220. oldal - Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see: For I tell you that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them ; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.
163. oldal - And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty wind, and it filled all the house where they were sitting. And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire ; and it sat upon each of them, and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost ; and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
206. oldal - And behold, the LORD passed by, and a great and strong wind rent the mountains, and brake in pieces the rocks before the LORD; but the LORD was not in the wind: and after the wind an earthquake; but the LORD was not in the earthquake: And after the earthquake a fire; but the LORD was not in the fire: and after the fire a still small voice.
225. oldal - And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed ? but where are the nine ? There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.
355. oldal - Tis sweet, as year by year we lose Friends out of sight, in faith to muse How grows in Paradise our store.
301. oldal - Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord ; and he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.
243. oldal - He answered and said, Lo, I see four men loose, walking in the midst of the fire, and they have no hurt; and the form of the fourth is like the Son of God.
141. oldal - I shall see him, but not now ; I shall behold him, but not nigh : there shall come a Star out of Jacob, and a Sceptre shall rise out of Israel, and shall smite the corners of Moab, and destroy all the children of Sheth.
164. oldal - WHEN God of old came down from heaven, in power and wrath he came; before his feet the clouds were riven, half darkness and half flame.
352. oldal - Now when he came nigh to the gate of the city, behold, there was a dead man carried out, the only son of his mother, and she was a widow : and much people of the city was with her. And when the Lord saw her, he had compassion on her, and said unto her, Weep not.