Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
admitted amendment amount appeared appointed arms Assembly authority Bermuda bill body British brought called Canada carried cause Chamber charge church colony committee Commons conduct considerable considered constitution continued council course court desire Duke duty effect election established existing expressed fire force France French give given Government Governor ground hand head House important interest jury justice land late less letter Lord Durham Lord John Russell majority March matter means measure meet ment ministers motion moved murder never noble object observed occasion opinion Parliament party passed persons possession present principle prisoner proceeded proposed province question received remained remarked respect returned seems sent side speech taken thought tion took treaty vote whole witness
478. oldal - If a woman also vow a vow unto the Lord, and bind herself by a bond, being in her father's house in her youth; and her father hear her vow, and her bond wherewith she hath bound her soul, and her father shall hold his peace at her: then all her vows shall stand, and every bond wherewith she hath bound her soul shall stand.
495. oldal - Sirs, I here present unto you Queen Victoria, the undoubted Queen of this realm ; wherefore, all you who are come this day to do your homage are you willing to do the same?
496. oldal - And he read in their ears all the words of the book of the covenant that was found in the house of the Lord. And the king stood in his place, and made a covenant before the Lord, to walk after the Lord, and to keep his commandments, and his testimonies, and his statutes, with all his heart, and with all his soul ; to perform the words of the covenant which are written in this book ; and he caused all that were present in Jerusalem and Benjamin to stand to it.
133. oldal - An Act for abolishing arrest on mesne process in civil actions, except in certain cases; for extending the remedies of creditors against the property of debtors ; and for amending the laws for the relief of insolvent debtors in England.
133. oldal - An Act to indemnify such persons in the United Kingdom as have omitted to qualify themselves for offices and employments, and for extending the time limited for those purposes respectively...
243. oldal - ... aforesaid, that the same shall continue to be administered, and shall be observed as law in the province of Quebec, as well in the description and quality of the offence as in the method of prosecution and trial and the punishments and forfeitures thereby inflicted to the exclusion of every other rule of criminal law or mode of proceeding thereon...
102. oldal - And I do solemnly in the presence of God profess, testify and declare, That I do make this declaration, and every part thereof, in the plain and ordinary sense of the words read unto me, as they are commonly understood by English protestants, without any evasion, equivocation or mental reservation whatsoever...
163. oldal - To all to whom these presents shall come, or whom the same may in . anywise concern, GREETING...