Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according angels Apostle appear arrived Assyria authority Babylon beast become believe body bring brought called Chaldean character Christian church coming continued death doctrine earth Egypt Egyptian eternal express faith fall Father fear flesh gifts give given glory God's Gospel Greek hand hath head heart heaven Herat Holy Holy Ghost hope Israel Jesus Christ Jews judgment Khan king knowledge Lamb learned letter light living Lord manifest means mind Moses nature never observations original pastor period Persian persons possessed preached present promise prophet proved received record reign rest revealed Satan Scripture servant shew sorrow speak Spirit stand suffering things thou true truth unto voice whole witness writing
353. oldal - Thou preparedst room before it, and didst cause it to take deep root, and it filled the land. The hills were covered with the shadow of it, and the boughs thereof were like the goodly cedars. She sent out her boughs unto the sea, and her branches unto the river.
231. oldal - ... but the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
244. oldal - Before the LORD : for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth : he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.
231. oldal - The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness ; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance. But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night...
313. oldal - They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
244. oldal - I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book. If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book : And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city and from the things which are written in this book.
361. oldal - Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.
368. oldal - And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet, for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment, than for that city.