Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
altar ancient appeared army Assyrian Baruch beautiful Behold believed brought called captives carried cast Chaldeans chief command court death delivered Divine earth Egypt Egyptian enemies entered evil eyes Ezekiel faithful fall false father fear followed Gedaliah give given glory God's gods hand hath head hear heard heart Hebrews Hezekiah holy host hundred Isaiah Israel Jeremiah Jerusalem Jews Josiah Judah king of Babylon king of Judah lamentation land lived lovely mentioned mother Nebuchadnezzar nobles once palace pass Persians priests princes prison probably prophecy prophet punish reign remained Riblah royal ruins sacred saith the Lord saying scene sent servant siege speak spirit stood suffering supposed taken tell temple thee things thou throne took turned Tyre unto voice walls worship Zedekiah
205. oldal - And they shall destroy the walls of Tyrus, and break down her towers: I will also scrape her dust from her, and make her like the top of a rock . 5 It shall be a place for the spreading of nets in the midst of the sea : for I have spoken it, saith the Lord GOD : and it shall become a spoil to the nations.
161. oldal - Thus saith the Lord ; Refrain thy voice from weeping, and thine eyes from tears: for thy work shall be rewarded, saith the Lord ; and they shall come again from the land of the enemy. And there is hope in thine end, saith the Lord, that thy children shall come again to their own border.
27. oldal - And when he was in affliction, he besought the Lord his God, and humbled himself greatly before the God of his fathers, and prayed unto him, and he was entreated of him, and heard his supplication, and brought him again to Jerusalem, into his kingdom. Then Manasseh knew that the Lord he was God.
40. oldal - Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor ; he hath sent me to heal the broken-hearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, to preach the acceptable year of the Lord.
6. oldal - Behold, the days come, that all that is in thine house, and that which thy fathers have laid up in store until this day, shall be carried to Babylon : nothing shall be left, saith the Lord. And of thy sons that shall issue from thee, which thou shall beget, shall they take away ; and they shall be eunuchs in the palace of the king of Babylon.
40. oldal - Then Jesus answering said unto them, Go your way, and tell John what things ye have seen and heard; how that the blind see, the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, the deaf hear, the dead are raised, to the poor the gospel is preached.
204. oldal - Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against thee, Pharaoh king of Egypt, the great dragon that lieth in the midst of his rivers, which hath said, My river is mine own, and I have made it for myself.
107. oldal - Blow the Trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly : gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts : let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.
44. oldal - And like unto him was there no king before him, that turned to the LORD with all his heart, and with all his soul, and with all his might, according to all the law of Moses; neither after him arose there any like him.
157. oldal - For he is good ; for his mercy endureth for ever : that then the house was filled with a cloud, even the house of the Lord; so that the priests could not stand to minister by reason of the cloud : for the glory of the Lord had filled the house of God.