Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according accumulation advancement aforesaid annuity apply appointment appropriated arising assigns attain become benefit bequeathed bequest born capital charge child clause contained continue conversion daughter death debts decease determination devise direction discretion dispose duty effect entitled equal execution executors exercise expenses favour funds further gift given giving held hereby declare hereditaments hereinbefore husband income intention interest investment issue lands lease leasehold leaving legacy lifetime limited living maintenance male manner marry ment minority monies mortgage objects otherwise paid payable payment personal estate portion possession PRECEDENT premises profits PROVIDED purchase raise real and personal real estate reference remainder rents residuary estate residue respectively securities settled settlement share sons specific stocks supra survivor tail tenant term testator's thereof thereto tion trustees or trustee twenty-one vested Vict whole WIDOW wife
19. oldal - That no will shall be valid unless it shall be in writing and executed in manner herein-after mentioned ; (that is to say,) it shall be signed at the foot or end thereof by the testator, or by some other person in his presence and by his direction; and such signature shall be made or acknowledged by the testator in the presence of two or more witnesses present at the same time, and such witnesses shall attest and shall subscribe the will in the presence of the testator, but no form of attestation...
21. oldal - ... such devise, legacy, estate, interest, gift or appointment shall, so far only as concerns such person attesting the execution of such Will, or the wife or husband of such person, or any person claiming under such person or wife or husband, be utterly null and void...
22. oldal - ... by the burning, tearing, or otherwise destroying the same by the testator, or by some person in his presence and by his direction, with the intention of revoking the same.
25. oldal - ... shall not lapse, but shall take effect as if the death of such person had happened immediately after the death of the testator, unless a contrary intention shall appear by the will.
24. oldal - ... shall be construed to include any real estate, or any real estate to which such description shall extend, as the case may be, which he may have power to appoint in any manner he may think proper, and shall operate as an execution of such power, unless a contrary intention shall appear by the will.
21. oldal - And be it further enacted, that every will made by a man or woman shall be revoked by his or her marriage (except a will made in exercise of a power of appointment, when the real or personal estate thereby appointed would not in default of such appointment pass to his or her heir...
17. oldal - ... and also to all rights of entry for conditions broken, and other rights of entry ; and also to such of the same estates, interests, and rights respectively, and other real and personal estate, as the testator may be entitled to at the time of his death, notwithstanding that he may become entitled to the same subsequently to the execution of his will.
13. oldal - will" shall extend to a testament, and to a codicil, and to an appointment by will or by writing in the nature of a will in exercise of a power...
19. oldal - And be it further enacted, that if no disposition by will shall be made of any estate pur outre vie of a freehold nature, the same shall be chargeable in the hands of the heir, if it shall come to him by reason of special occupancy, as assets by descent, as in the case of freehold...
23. oldal - That every will shall be construed, with reference to the real estate and personal estate comprised in it, to speak and take effect as if it had been executed immediately before the death of the testator, unless a contrary intention shall appear by the will.