Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
able Acts appear Association attended Baptist believe blessed brethren brother called cause Chapel Christ christian church collected continued conversation dear death desire divine earth effect expressed faith father feel Female friends give given gospel grace hand happy hear heard heart held holy hope important interest James Jesus John Joseph kind labours language late letter live London Lord means Meeting ment mind ministers Mission Missionary month morning native nature never object observed opened passes pastor persons pleased poor pray prayer preached present readers received religion religious respect salvation scrip scriptures sent sermon Society soon soul spirit things Thomas thought tion town truth unto whole wish worship
436. oldal - THE God of peace, who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus Christ, the great Shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting^ covenant ; Make you perfect in every good work to \ do his will, working in you that which is well pleasing in his sight ; through Jesus Christ, to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
34. oldal - Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
135. oldal - But we are bound to give thanks alway to God for you, brethren beloved of the Lord, because God hath from the beginning chosen you to salvation through sanctification of the Spirit and belief of the truth: whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.
280. oldal - What though the spicy breezes Blow soft o'er Ceylon's isle, Though every prospect pleases, And only man is vile ; In vain with lavish kindness The gifts of God are strown; The heathen in his blindness Bows down to wood and stone.
402. oldal - Curse ye Meroz, said the angel of the Lord, curse ye bitterly the inhabitants thereof; because they came not to the help of the Lord, to the help of the Lord against the mighty.
135. oldal - But Israel, which followed after the law of righteousness, hath not attained to the law of righteousness. "Wherefore? Because they sought it not by faith, but as it were by the works of the law.
307. oldal - For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.
489. oldal - Take heed unto thyself, and unto the doctrine; continue in them : for in doing this thou shalt both save thyself, and them that hear thee.