Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according Adam Adam's ages agreeable apostle appears become body born called cause chap chapter choice Christ Christian comes communication concerning condemnation consequence considered consists constitution continued corrupt created creation creature death disposition divine doctrine earth effect eternal evident evil excellent existence expressions father flesh follow fruit Gentiles give given glory God's grace happiness heart holy implied infinite Jews judge justification kind last end light live Lord man's manifest mankind manner matter means mind moral nature never object observed Original particular perfect person plain posterity principle proper prove punishment reason regard represented respect righteousness sake says scripture sense sentence shew signify sinful speaks spirit spoken suppose Taylor things thou threatening tion true truly ultimate understanding universal unto verse virtue whole wicked wickedness worthy
226. oldal - The days of our years are threescore years and ten ; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow ; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.
384. oldal - For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: but he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God.
471. oldal - I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt : open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.
307. oldal - As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one: There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God. They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.
77. oldal - ... the most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.
123. oldal - For as many as are of the works of the law, are under the curse : for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.
230. oldal - Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to GOD, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule, and all authority, and power. For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet. The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
71. oldal - ... the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with His mighty angels, in flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ, who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of His power ; when He shall come to be glorified in His saints, and to be admired in all them that believe (because our testimony among you was believed) in that day.
95. oldal - Hath not the potter power over the clay; of the same lump to make one vessel unto honour and another unto dishonour? What if God, willing to shew his wrath, and to make his power known, endured with much longsuffering the vessels of wrath fitted to destruction: and that he might make known the riches of his glory on the vessels of mercy, which he had afore prepared unto glory, even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?