Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
A Defence of the Protestant Faith, Against the Calumnies of the Church of Rome
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
Adoration againſt alſo ancient Apoſtles Authority becauſe believe Biſhop bleſſed Blood Body Body of Chriſt Books Bread called Canon Catholick Chriſt Chriſtian Church of Rome commanded Conſecration contrary corrupt cou'd Council Dead Death Diſciples Doctrine drink Earth Errors Faith fame Fathers Figure firſt give given God's Goſpel Hands hath Head Heaven himſelf holds holy Images Indulgences Inſtitution Jeſus John learned living Lord Manner Matter Means Merits Mind moſt muſt Name never Papiſts Paul perfect Peter Place Points Pope Power Practice pray Prayers preſent Prieſt primitive proved Purgatory Reaſon received Religion Roman Church Romaniſts Sacrament ſaid Saints Salvation ſame Saviour ſay Scripture Senſe ſhall ſhou'd Sins ſome Souls ſpeak ſuch tells themſelves theſe theſe Words Things thoſe thou true Truth underſtand unto uſe whole Wine World worſhip wou'd Writings
39. oldal - And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man's work, pass the time of your sojourning here in fear: forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; but with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot...
14. oldal - Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona ; for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. And I say also unto thee, that thou art Peter, and upon this rock will I build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
88. oldal - Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
85. oldal - Thou shalt not make to thyself any graven image, nor the likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or in the earth beneath, or in the waters under the earth.
27. oldal - If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord.
87. oldal - Woe unto him that saith to the wood, "Awake!" to the dumb stone, "Arise, it shall teach!" Behold, it is laid over with gold and silver, and there is no breath at all in the midst of it.