Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
acceptance according admire apostle appear Aspasio attended authority beauty become believe blessed blood body cause Christ Christian command consider conversation death delight desire distinguished divine doctrine duty effect equally eternal excellent expression faith Father give glory gospel grace grand guilt hand happiness head heart heaven holy honour hope human imagination important imputed infinitely Jesus justified kind language least leave less living Lord manner means ment merits mind nature never obedience object observe offered opinion original pardon pass passage perfect performed person pleased practice present punishment reason receive regard remarkable render righteousness sacred says Scripture seems sense sinners sins soul speaks Spirit stand sufferings suppose sure Ther Theron things thou thought tion true truth turn unto virtue whole wonder
236. oldal - But after that the kindness and love of God our Saviour toward man appeared, Not by works of righteousness which we have done, but according to his mercy he saved us, by the washing of regeneration, and renewing of the Holy Ghost; Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.
251. oldal - And although there is no condemnation for them that believe and are baptized, yet the Apostle doth confess that concupiscence and lust hath of itself the nature of sin.
31. oldal - How sweet are thy words unto my taste ! yea, sweeter than honey to my mouth.
236. oldal - This is a. faithful saying, and these things I will that thou affirm constantly, that they which have believed in God might be careful to maintain good works. These things are good and profitable unto men.
197. oldal - Foundation for true interpreting, when he learned from it that, " in every nation, he that feareth God and worketh righteousness, is accepted with Him.
99. oldal - Behold me then! me for him, life for life I offer; on me let thine anger fall; Account me man ; I for his sake will leave Thy bosom, and this glory next to Thee, Freely put off, and for him lastly die...
214. oldal - For the bed is shorter than that a man can stretch himself on it: and the covering narrower than that he can wrap himself in it.
262. oldal - For there is not a just man upon earth, that doeth good, and sinneth not.