Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according actions affections afflictions angels answer Apostle appear authority bear believe blessed blood body bring called cause certainly Christ Christian comfort command concerning condemnation conscience consider converse dead death desire divine doctrine doth dreadful duty earth eternal evil eyes faith fall Father fear follow give glory God's Gospel grace grave guilt hand happiness hast hath hear heart heaven hell holy hope infinite Jesus Christ judge judgment justice knowledge light live look Lord means nature necessary needs never obedience ourselves pass patience peace perfect persons pleasure pray prayers present profession Providence punishment raised reason receive religion resurrection saith salvation Saviour Scripture sense shew sinners sins soul speak spirit stand suffer tells thee things thou thoughts true truth unto whole wicked
464. oldal - Submit yourselves to every ordinance of man for the LORD'S sake, whether it be to the King as supreme, or unto governors, as unto them that are sent by him for the punishment of evil-doers, and for the praise of them that do well.
127. oldal - For we must all appear before the judgment-seat of Christ ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.
405. oldal - He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?
328. oldal - ROMANS p)AUL, a servant of Jesus Christ, called to be an apostle, separated unto the gospel of God, (which he had promised afore by his prophets in the holy scriptures,) concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was made of the seed of David according to the flesh, and declared to be the Son of .God with power, according to the spirit of holiness, by the resurrection from the dead...
289. oldal - send peace on the earth : I came not to send peace, but a sword. For " I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter " against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. " And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.
219. oldal - And account that the long-suffering of our Lord is salvation ; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you ; as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things ; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction.
449. oldal - For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently ? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.
412. oldal - But now I have' written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.