Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
The Pentateuch and Book of Joshua Critically Examined Volume 3
John William Colenso
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
The Pentateuch and Book of Joshua: Critically Examined, Volume 2
John William Colenso
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2015
Aaron able according allow already appears arguments average believe Bible blood body born brought called Canaan CHAPTER character children of Israel Church cities command Congregation consider course critical daughter difficulty direct Divine doubt duty Egypt England English Exodus expression fact faith father first-born follows four give given hand Hebrew historical impossible increased Israel Israelites Jacob Jehovah Joshua KURTZ lambs land least Levi lived males matter means millions mind month Moses names narrative nature offer passage Passover Pentateuch persons plain population present Priests probably question reader reason reckoned reference result Scripture sheep Sinai sojourn sons souls statement story suppose surely Tabernacle taken things thou tion true truth unto whole wilderness writers written
50. oldal - And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.
94. oldal - Ye shall dwell in booths seven days ; all that are Israelites born shall dwell in booths: that your generations may know that I made the children of Israel to dwell in booths, when I brought them out of the land of Egypt : I am the Lord your God.
81. oldal - And afterward he read all the words of the law, the blessings and cursings, according to all that is written in the book of the law. There was not a word of all that Moses commanded, which Joshua read not before all the congregation of Israel, with the women, and the little ones, and the strangers that were conversant among them.
77. oldal - Would to God we had died by the hand of the Lord in the land of Egypt, when we sat by the flesh pots, and when we did eat bread to the full ; for ye have brought Us forth into this wilderness, to kill this whole assembly with hunger.
109. oldal - Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house...
138. oldal - I will not drive them out from before thee in one year ; lest the land become desolate, and the beast of the field multiply against thee. By little and little I will drive them out from before thee, until thou be increased, and inherit the land.
125. oldal - And when the cloud was taken up from the tabernacle, then after that the children of Israel journeyed : and in the place where the cloud abode, there the children of Israel pitched their tents.
105. oldal - For the Lord •will pass through to smite the Egyptians ; and when he seeth the blood upon the lintel, and on the two side posts, the Lord will pass over the door, and will not suffer the destroyer to come in unto your houses to smite you.