Universal Salvation Considered: And the Eternal Punishment of the Finally Impenitent Established, in a Series of Numbers Commenced with the Signature of Observer, in "The Candid Examiner," a Periodical Work, Published at Montrose, Pa. by the Rev. C. R. Marsh
S. D. Lewis, 1827 - 150 oldal
Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Universal Salvation Considered, and the Eternal Punishment of the Finally ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2018
Universal Salvation Considered: And the Eternal Punishment of the Finally ...
Nincs elérhető előnézet - 2016
according ages answer appears applied argument assert believe blessing bring called cast cause Christ conclusion consequence consider consistent continues death designed destruction dispensation divine doctrine duration editor endless eternal everlasting evidence evil Examiner explain express fact faith Father finally fire forever future give grace ground hand happiness hath heaven hell holy hope Ibid idea implies Jesus John judgment justice kind language limited Lord means ment misery moral nature necessary never objection observe original pass passage present proceeds promises proper prove punishment question quotes reason received reference remain remarks rendered repentance reply requires rewarded righteous salvation saved says scrip scriptures sense sinners sins speak stand suffer suppose taken thing thinks tion truth turn universal Universalists unto views whole wicked words writer
27. oldal - The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; and shall cast them into a furnace of fire ; there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
60. oldal - ... having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure, which he hath purposed in himself: That in the dispensation of the fulness of times, he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth, even in him...
122. oldal - There is a vanity which is done upon the earth; that there be just men, unto whom it happeneth according to the work of the wicked; again, there be wicked men, to whom it happeneth according to the work of the righteous: I said that this also is vanity.
112. oldal - Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound : that as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.
32. oldal - For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, but a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses...
27. oldal - For unto every one that hath shall be given, and he shall have abundance: but from him that hath not shall be taken away even that which he hath. And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness : there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
65. oldal - As I live,' saith the Lord, 'every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.' "So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.
43. oldal - Because I have called, and ye refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; but ye have set at nought all my counsel, and would none of my reproof: I also will laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear cometh...
42. oldal - For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him. As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us. Like as a father pitieth his children, so the Lord pitieth them that fear him.