Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
according ancient appear Association authority believe blessed body called cause character Christ Christian church consider correct council darkness death desire divine doctrine dust earth edition endless eternal evident exercise existence expressions eyes fact faith Father favor feelings formed future give given glory gospel hand happiness hath heart heaven holy human idea Israel Jesus Jews judgement kingdom labor letter light living Lord manuscripts means mind misery moral nature never object parable passage person possess prayer preach present principles produced prophet prove published punishment question readers reason received religion represented rich says scripture sense sentiments society soul spirit suppose talents Testament things thou tion true truth understand universal Universalists unto whole wisdom writers written
32. oldal - He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart : that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them; These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.
65. oldal - Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace according to thy word, for mine eyes have seen thy salvation which thou hast prepared before the face of all people; a light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel.
57. oldal - Let your loins be girded about, and your lights burning; And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately. Blessed are those servants whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching...
5. oldal - Thou oughtest therefore to have put my money to the exchangers, and then at my coming I should have received mine own with usury. Take therefore the talent from him, and give it unto him which hath ten talents.
254. oldal - Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence : shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live? For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
213. oldal - He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me : and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.
4. oldal - His lord said unto him, Well done, good and faithful servant; thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord.
183. oldal - ARISE, shine ; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee. For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people : but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee ; and the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.