Mit mondanak mások - Írjon ismertetőt
Nem találtunk ismertetőket a szokott helyeken.
Más kiadások - Összes megtekintése
Allah appeared asked barber beautiful became become believe better blessed blood boat bosom Cadi called cold companion consul continued cried dead death deep delight divan door Effendi endeavoured entered exclaimed eyes face father fear felt followed fool fury gave give gold Greek half hand happy harem head hear heard heart heaven hero honour hour husband keep lady land leave length less light live look lord master mean mind morning Moslem mother Mourad nature never night noble passengers person poor present reason replied returned round seen servants side sight slave soul speak spirit step Stephenaki suffered sure sword taken talked tell thing thought thousand tion took true turned voice waves widow wife wind wine woman women wretch young Yussuf
70. oldal - Deliver me out of the mire, and let me not sink: let me be delivered from them that hate me, and out of the deep waters. 15 Let not the waterflood overflow me, neither let the deep swallow me up, and let not the pit shut her mouth upon me.
70. oldal - GOD is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea: Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.
72. oldal - And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation.
69. oldal - I am poured out like water, and all my bones are out of joint. My heart is like wax; it is melted in the midst of my bowels.
70. oldal - Thy way is in the sea, and thy path in the great waters, and thy footsteps are not known.
70. oldal - The floods have lifted up, O Lord, the floods have lifted up their voice ; the floods lift up their waves. The Lord on high is mightier than the noise of many waters, yea, than the mighty waves of the sea.
70. oldal - Psalm, — yet in the name of the Lord we should destroy them ! And, as it is in this Psalm of Luther's: " We will not fear," though the " Earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the middle of the sea ; though the waters thereof roar and be troubled ; though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof.
72. oldal - They that go down to the sea in ships, that do business in great waters; These see the works of the LORD, and his wonders in the deep. For he commandeth, and raiseth the stormy wind, which lifteth up the waves thereof.